[ROM] CM10.1 Badadroid v2.1 for (Wave 1&2)
CM10.1 Badadroid v2.1 which fixes almost all issues with Badadroid on Wave 1 and Wave 2. This update has many fixes and most of them are focused on fixing Network, Mobile Data, SMS etc. All credits for the development of this Rom and constant updates for Wave devices go to Volk204, Rebellos, Tigrouzen and many other Devs who made this project successful.
CM sources of 21.10.2013
Updated to linux kernel version 3.0.86
272 MB RAM
F4k 720p patch for bigmem kernels (Video Fix)
New key Mapping:
- call key as CALL, Middle as HOME, endcall as ENDCALL
- Long press ENDCALL will show power menu
- lock key as POWER, framework patch is not yet ported
- Navigation Bar activated
- PIE control can be activated with Expanded desktop
KNOWN BUGS (what doesn’t work):
- Network registration don’t work with some SIM cards
- GPS – http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=47209249&postcount=1371
- Conference Calls
- Bluetooth headset in calls
- Some problems with audio codec settings, but generally it should work
- Impossible to shut down phone in android, only restart
- Don’t leave phone charging without supervising – if it gets enormously hot, disconnect it – this can literally blow up battery as there is no overheating protection yet. Do not leave it connected on 100% – it’ll discharge by 1% all the time, and then recharge, what’s very unhealthy for battery.
Maybe something else, what i forgot
Changes in Badadroid v2.1 :
- CM sources 05.11.2013
- [NETWORK] Added WCDMA only (UMTS900/2100) Mode selection
- Fixed modem power mode transition.
- [GPRS] Added suspend/resume network
- [SIM] Added basic SIM_IO implementation: reading Contacts, Messages, Voicemail number, SPN, ICCID from SIM card
- [SMS] Code optimization and cleanup. Thanks for Rebellos
- [SMS] Added MMS receiving
- Updated audio codec gain table from bada proprietary files
- And included all another updates after v2.0
Bada 2.0 is required
- Enter Bada Settings->General->Memory and make sure you have at least:
370MB of free “System” memory
160MB of free “User” memory
400MB of free “Applications” memory
- Download BOOTFILES, armlinux_boot for your device
- Updated links: for wave 1: cf2.me/2U3B for wave 2: cf2.me/2U3D(please pay attention if it’s S8500 or S8530 BOOTFILES and FOTA you’re choosing!):
- ROM Download Link: cf2.me/2Tbt
- Start Bada.
- Extract zImage from zip and copy it to the Bada’s User partition (the one about 390MB big).
- Copy whole .zip to the Bada’s User partition.
- Flash BOOTFILES and FOTA using Multiloader.
- Reboot the phone holding Power and Call key.
- FOTA set of red messages should appear, after about 15seconds Badadroid logo shows up.
- Be patient, first bootup will keep unresponsive on Badadroid logo for up to 5 minutes.
- CWM Recovery starts, pick:
- install zip from sdcard
- choose zip from sdcard
- cm-10.1-wave-<release id>.zip
- Yes – install
- Reboot holding the Power key
You can remove the installation .zip from the User partition from Android level by connecting through USB in MTP mode.
Do not remove zImage file.
Normal bootup is available using Power+Call keys
CWM Recovery mode is available using Power+Volume Up keys
GAPPS (flash through CWM (recovery)
Download Link: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip
xda Official Thread: